Assumption of all responsibilities commensurate with the ongoing management of the facility, including the following:
- Recruitment - Ongoing Recruitment and Training of all Departmental Personnel. Development of employee policies and ongoing human resources administration such as recruiting, orientation, training, scheduling, benefit programs and handbooks. Development of a human resources plan to ensure highest staff retention and closely monitor staff appearance and training to ensure close adherence to the selected branding theme.
- Financial - Opening of depository accounts, disbursement systems, development of financial reporting systems for management.
- Regulatory - Coordination of regulatory compliance with gaming oversight and revenue-sharing authorities. Ongoing monitoring of internal control systems. Placement of necessary service and support contracts. Placement of insurance policies and oversight of administration thereof. Maintenance of books of account and preparation of financial statements for casino and related operations. Will advise on a frequent and regular basis and report formally on a monthly basis, and review facility performance on a regular basis.
- Marketing - Continuing review of advertising, busing, entertainment and promotional programs. Analysis of customer base and expenditure programs for maximization of return. Development and management of customer database. Conduct focus groups to ensure customer satisfaction and develop and monitor targeted marketing programs to ensure proper spending of marketing dollars. Monitor busing program to ensure the highest profitability. Monitor the competition. Ensure property amenity use is optimized for revenue generation. Coordinate entertainment and marketing programs.
- Administration - Coordination of staff licensing and gaming regulatory filings and requirements. Compliance with revenue-sharing payment and reporting requirements. Maintenance of insurance and benefit programs.